Yesterday I posted about reaching the 1,000 subscriber milestone with my YouTube channel - Learn with Dr Eugene O'Loughlin. I've been taking a look back at some of the comments that I have received over the past couple of years. As I write there are 922 comments. Here's a selection of some of my favourites (my accent seems to attract a lot of comment!):
- If you were an attractive women, I would kiss you. Thanks
- This is awesome, thank you very much for uploading the video
- VERY helpful!
- Your my fu*king hero boy,im off to shoot a goat in your honour
- This video is amazing....and so are you. marry me?
- Super helpful presentation with the accent as a bonus!
- Thanks...very easy to follow..helped me with my project proposal
- Thank you. Was easily to follow, and was exactly what I was looking for :)
- The accent makes it just so much more interesting xD
- Oh thank lord! Now I can put the (Ra-ra-)Rasputin song into my speech about him. Russian Class is saved! Thank you!
- is it just purely fortunate that the last number was 13 which sounds particularly attractive when said in an irish accent?
- Detailed, logistically presented, easy to comprehend, well done sir! And I love your accent :3
- NICE.lovely accent.and i like quick talking(dosent make me bored like many other slow talking videos here)thank you
- i watched this video just for the accent
- I really hate this guy's accent.
- This was an awesome video! I did it right along with the video and worked perfectly! Plus I love his accent! :)
- I am studying in Malaysia, so the local lecturers' accent is terrible and annoying. But your accent is clear, significantly its understandable. Thx for the video.
- Your voice is sexy can I have your number? and BTW Brazil LOVE the Irish baby ;)
- Thank you very much, 15minutes ago I had no idea, now I have a Gantt Chart for my project.
- fantastic explanation...brief and comprehensive...you really helped add something great to my research
- Thank you. You made a lot more sense than my professor.
- thank you very much for your work, our useless professor never taught us that shit he expected us to learn it by ourselves
My How To...Embed a YouTube Video into PowerPoint 2003 video has attracted the most comments (207) so far. YouTube Analytics provides detailed information on comments - here's the Word Cloud for the most used words in the lifetime of this video:
Post a Comment