The first five videos for my new "How To... Programme in R" series are now available on YouTube - I hope they are the first of many. They are recorded with Snagit and most are 6-8 minutes in length. Each video has a single Learning Objective, and the amount of code covered is mostly just few lines.
- How To... Display "Hello World" in R #01: https://youtu.be/mRlncrX94xQ
- How To... Save a Value in a Variable in R #02: https://youtu.be/t_t0FIzLPso
- How To... Insert Comments in R #03: https://youtu.be/_vsd5EhzTPw
- How To... Create a Vector in R #04: https://youtu.be/txAn1gKk2QY
- How To... Read Data in R #05: https://youtu.be/9wdmQpLScI4
The YouTube Premiere was a complete failure - just three people out of my 53,894 subscribers tuned in live, and there was just one comment from a viewer. My videos are entering a very crowded market, so it will be difficult to gain any level of success. Let's see!
Post a Comment