- I voted Yes the last time and have not changed my mind
- 63% of people in the Dún Laoghaire constituency voted Yes the last time
- I support the real reasons for the Treaty - making the EU work better
- I actually believe that Europe should move closer to a Federal system
- We (Ireland) cannot manage on our own
- 26 out of 27 EU countries have already ratified the Treaty (Czech President still to sign)
- All major political parties are recommending a Yes vote
- Not that I listen to them much, but Trades Unions are also recommending a Yes
- Employers are recommending a Yes
- Michael O'Leary says Yes
- Brian Cowen says Yes
- Anything that the following people/groups are against, I am for: Sinn Fein, Coir, Joe Higgins, Declan Ganley & Libertas, Patricia McKenna, Richard Boyd-Barrett, UKIP.
I will miss the posters though!
I voted yes in this and every other EU/EEC referendum for similar reasons (don't share your view on trade unions, though). In every EU referendum in Ireland at least 20% of the voters have voted against - with the same dire warnings every time. Dublin South we pipped Dun Laoghaire this timeReplyDelete